What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Futsal and Another Anime Review ~ Clannad

I had fun with my friends yesterday and it was quite tiring. Why? Because we were playing a futsal. We laughed, we played, we had fun until we can no longer kick the ball. Yesterday was better than the days before because there were more people. You know what they say, the more the merrier. :)
I might even lose a few weight. Hehehehe.

Another anime review for all who likes anime in my views.
This anime title is called Clannad + Movie.
It's an anime series with additional bonus the movie. Yay!!!

The genre is Romance, Comedy & School Life.

The story is about a deliquent boy who asked himself why he was going to school anyway until he passed by a girl who he suddenly heard her talking to herself .

"Excuse me. Do you like going to school? Me? I like going to school. But..."

The boy who listened to her just replied, "You like to go to school because you got something you like there. Right? Come on. The bell is going to ring soon."

Then both of them walked to school together and later the intro music starts.

Sounds interesting? Well, it is close to what I describe here anyway since I only watched it once.
What I like about this anime? It is because of its unique beginning and the comedies. The story show how loves develops and how it's cute to watch characteristics(Kinda reminds me of another cute anime ^^). A few sad moments (Can't spoil it here). And last but not least, it is a recommendation to watch for those who are interested. Happy watching.

About the movie, it's a completely different views from the series but the situation similarities are quite the same. A few twist in the personality but it's still considered to be good too.
Well, that's all for now, till I have a next time. See ya.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl