What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

One Step Forward, 1/2 Step Back

It's been hard - too hard in my life. I made one step forward and because of some reasons I've been pulled back one and a half steps back. There's no support that's fitting for me and well, I don't know how to get support. Maybe it's that pride I have that I can't just step down for awhile. That's why it's not two steps back. 1/2 the step supports my ideals of not giving up my goals and my future.

Time, reason, knowledge, confidence, reality, dream, future, self-support, etc.
These are some abilties I'm in need more of. I may be a bit selfish and lazy in some times. :P
But I bet not many of my friends tend to see me being lazy and selfish. At least compared to my brothers. *sigh*

Later, until next time there'll be a post regarding my other-self. Be prepared. ;)

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl