What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Persona 3 FES

OMG, I was playing this PS2 game and I was so close in finishing it (died in battle) LOL.
These kind of games is the first ever that introduced a partly sim relationship game depending on how you want do it. There's also a special status like courage, academics and charm for you to increase each day to unlock various dialogues.

And then there's the expansion FES... It's the continuation part after the first part so I don't how it's played yet, but once I finish the first one. Of course I'll be playing the second one. ^^

Later, I will be busy playing... Wahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee-kun! Pls add a comment box! So dat u noe how often we visit or drop by ur blog.

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl