What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Dreams

Nope. Not the ones you are about to do in the future but dreams from when you were sleeping.
I always thought dreams are sort of like a sign whether it's a matter of knowing what it means.
Like two days ago, I had an unpleasant dream. It's about....
...
...
...
Hmm..., I forgot. Anyway, I know that dream meant something like the dream I had yesterday which is about me...
...
Um...
Huh?
Argh...
Grr... I can't seem to remember. So embarrassing... I wanted to talk about the dreams I had but I end up forgetting them. Please note whenever you want a dream to remember. write in down so you won't forget it? Sigh, I'm a bit pathetic. Bye~.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl