What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Gain New Abilities - Speed Type-E & Frost Type-Ak

Did you know? I have special powers. These powers is something you can obtain and I have some of it. Some of you may already know but some don't but have them. It's just a matter oof time before they knew them. Why I'm telling you this? Because... you are one of us - an individual with special powers. Throughout these past few years, we have powers we obtained and lost and maybe gained better powers than before. And here I'll just explain what abilities I have. There might be some I miss but it doesn't matter.

Abilities currently having:-
---------------------------

Intel Type-3
Ability to do multi-tasking,
Boost life with a great amount.
Do certain tasks better.

Power Type-SD Generation-1
Ability to boost traveling.
Ability to split time comsumed by a random amount

Intel Type-TCG Version 6
Ability to create and initiate different combos .
Knowledgeable in the language involving Intel Type-O.

Intel Type-O Average
Ability to view & read unique individuals.
Able to obtain & learn things in certain situations.
A powerful ability to those who is more a sole individual.
An ability that can show many different direction.

And now, I finally done it. I finally master two of the abilities I need - 'Speed Type-E Omni' and 'Frost Type-Ak Ion'.
These special powers will enhance my life to be better. Let me tell you in bits of details.

Speed Type-E Omni
---------------------
Ability:

* Able to travel anywhere in the world while staying in one place.
* Obtain things by will only by waving my hands.
* Able to use the ability if support with another ability - Intel Type.

Frost Type-Ak Ion
--------------------

Ability:

* Able to control the climate by will to pure coldness.
* Ability works only in certain areas.
* Takes time to create total coldness.
* Able to time the cast ability.
* Using this ability requires an 'invoker'.

Having these abilities is just what I needed. I wonder why I didn't get them earlier. Msg me if you want more further detains. In the end, that's all for today. >.<

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl