What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Plans In The Coming Weeks

Well, Hari Raya is coming and I counldn't wait to spend my times with my friends and relatives.
I had fun last year and hope to have more fun this year. Just, don't expect any 'angpow' from me. LOL

I was also thinking of applying e-speed at home so I could update all info I have more frequently. And also uploading lots and lots of pictures. Kukukukuku....

Speaking of home I already did menton I am now currently living in a new rental house somewhere in Salambigar so when in raya~ Friends, leave me a msg so I can pass you the address. ^^

Other plans I have is self-studying and watching a lot of animes and movies I miss.
I don't seem to care about my work anymore. But don't worry, I'm still doing it. LOL

What I'm self-studying? Well, mostly photoshop, website and now I'm thinking of learning more hardware.

Animes and Movies I miss? Lots. And I don't have any time left to do it. So I have to leave gaming out for awhile which means I'm not going to start playing the games I wanted soon. T.T

Oh yeah, I have a home-theather system of my own but two problems: No extra TV, place to put it in my room. Hehe. Maybe one day I'll show you how my room looks like. ;g

I wonder if I can find a shop selling 'kotetsu' furniture like in Japan? Make me feel more at home. :)
Laterz~

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl