What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Tagged by Ciut

On With The Tagged!!

Starting time
: 8.45am

Name : Juwaidi
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 3
Shoe size : 9
Height : 1.7+ m

Where do you live : Salambigar (Now)
Favourite drinks : Pepsi, Nesvita Honey, Lipton Tea w/susu cap junjung
Favourite breakfast : Roti Telur, Indomee, Koko Krunch,

Have you ever been on a plane : Yup
Swam in the ocean : Yup
Fallen asleep at school : Yes
Broken someone's heart : Nope

Fell of your chair : Yup
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope
Saved emails : Yup

What is your room like : Enough space but needs more shelf to put stuffs
What's right beside you : My trusty handphone N82
What is the last thing you ate : Chicken from Supasave w/chicken rice (Yum!!)

Ever had chicken pox : Yup
Sore throat : Yup
Stitches : Yup
Broken nose : Not close

Do you believe in love at first sight : When I was younger, Yup.
Like picnics : Yup
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with : Never have any memories about it
Last made you smile : Hmm... either Belle, Nina or MJ
You last yelled at : @ my brother

Today did you,
Talk to someone you like : Nope
Kiss anyone : Nope
Get sick : Pain in my stomach
Talk to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Very very much
Eat : Not during daytime

Best feeling in the world : To finally found the one for me
Do you sleep with stuffed animal : With animals, nope.
What's under your bed : Boxes filled with stuffs since the move
Who do you really hate : Myself for being useless
What time is it now : 9:07AM

Random,
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yup
Do you have any siblings : Yup
Do you want children : Yup
Do you smile often : Quite oftenly
Do you like your handwriting : When I put my effort into it
Are your toe nails painted : Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : None in particular
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Blue related
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday : Watching anime
When did you cry last : Two years ago
Are you a friendly person : Intended to be
Do you have any pets : Two cats, Solar and Yuuta (lost 1 cat name Lunar a few months ago)
Where is the person you have feeling right now : Probably doing attachment right now.
Did the last person you held your hand with mean anything to you now : It's been long since then
Do you sleep with the TV on : Yup
What are you doing right now : Working and having fun
Have you ever crawled through a window : Once in school.
Can you handle the truth : Hopefully. Sometimes it might takes time
Are you too forgiving : I guess
Are you close to your mother or father : So-so
Who was the last person you cried in front of : None. I cried inside
How many people can you say you've really loved : I'd say more than 4
Do you eat healthy : Everytime I eat, I don't gain weight. Amazing?
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nope
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : I confess. Yup
If you're having a bad day who are you most likely to go to : Nobody. I don't like involving my good friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Mostly quiet. Except in certain areas.
Are you confident : No, I need support.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Studying
2. Sleeping
3. Eating
4. Playing
5. Working

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. This Tagged
2. Sungkai out
3. Watching more anime
4. Reading manga
5. Playing games

5 snacks i enjoy.
1. Potato chips
2. Chocolates
3. Mentos Mints
4. Cashew Nuts
5. Chewing Gums

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire.
1. Investment
2. Donating
3. Own my own properties
4. Have an incredible high-speed internet connected to a super enhenced high performance CPU.
5. Finishing my dreams that are the doals of my life.

5 of my bad habits.
1. Being quiet
2. Not confident
3. Cat-tongued
4. Doesn't care what I end up like
5. Doing things unnessarily needed

5 places i have lived in.
1. Anggerek Desa
2. Sungai Tilong
3. Sg Akar
4. Tanah Jambu
5. Salambigar

5 jobs i've had.
1. Cybercafe staff
2. Supervisor
3. Clerk
4.
5.

5 peoples i tag.
1. Belle
2. Mak
3.
4.
5.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl