What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Busy + Lazy + Accident News

Lately, I've been busy here and there and also I've been lazy or not in a mood to do anything.

I'll be posting more news from my work later on but for now I wanted to report some news regarding yesterday's accidents that had happened.

The first accident occured around in the morning, on my way to work. The accident took place close to the old Tiong Hin Electrical Store, Jalan Muara.

The second accident occured in the same morning, also on my way to work. The accident took place at the Hassanal Bolkiah Highway close to the airport.

The third and last accident of the day happened when I was returning home from work. The accident took place was also at the Hassanal Bolkiah Highway. This accident was more a sight than the first two.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl