What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Look Out! - Upcoming Updates

I have decided... For this coming month there won't be any updates or whatsoeveer...
Because of what I'm going to do is trying to create a new theme for this page in the coming new year so watch out~ since making it is done manually.

There'll be some practice runs from time to time, but don't worry I'll still be here... and soon my blog will be up and running again~

The reason for me doing this is to learn and expand what I can do... which is part of the fun... So ya until my next big implementation...~

EDIT 1: Well, So far so good~ :D. I removed some widgets I don't need. Soon I'll be adding new links and pics, etc. once everything is adjusted.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl