What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Hanging Out! OR~

I'm not yet down and out just yet... So don't think you can skip out on me.
*Grr* *Grr*

People of all ages, today I present to you a few news. (Though I could've posted those a few days earlier but my mood to post wasn't there.

Hanging Out! Moety's Day!

Yupz. Yesterday at November 5, around the time I was going home to work. My phone rang one of the wierdest ringtone I've ever heard, which always startled me every time. lol.
I looked at my phone~ '1 unread message recieved'
*doki* *doki*

I read the message.

*doki* *doki*

Inside... It's says:

*doki!*


From Moety: Salam. Want to hang out later @ the Mall?

I replied: Whatever~ I was bored anyway at home. :) Anything special today?

Moety: Nope. Just the usual cuz I'm also bored. I'll pick you up later, okay?


And I just go with the flow.~*

Note: Coincidence could happen. Because since the morning that day I was browsing through my e-mail and I got a certain reminder for that certain individual. Curiousity and uncertainty makes me go with the flow.

We picked up Husni along the way and that's when it started:

Husni: Moety! Happy Birthday!

Moety in laugh embarrassed by what he said.

Moety: Thank you! Thank you!


LoL! Now the pieces are connected!

And so we hang out at the Mall Gadong. We talked about what we wanted to talk and hang out while eating pizza. Time flew by as it's nearly late ~ not really ~ just tired.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl