What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

The Joy, The Pain and The Fun

The Joy
Today, I would like to say Happy Birthday to a certain friend of mine. Though I could go to her house and say it but I'm sorta feeling not in the mood and also I think I'm a bit sick. So unless she wanted a cold as a present, I don't mind. Hehehe~ Anyway, happy birthday girl. If you ever read this message, it shows you still remember. LOL

The Pain
It's been five days since my incident. After a few days of rest and medical intakes, I seem to feel better. But the pain is still there. I'm going to need to take it easy for the next couple of days. If it still doesn't get better by then, I guess I need the doctor to check it again. Wait for more news till then.

The Fun
After having the speed, I've been in front of my computer most of times. Downloading what I miss out~ Technology, Software, Anti-virus update, Anime, Manga, etc. In the end, the spaces in my Hard disks are nearly full. It can't be help I guess. While waiting for my budget to arrive and order a new set of Hard disks, I began playing an online interactive game - Utopia.
Utopia is a web-based game online using only your internet explorer and connection to the internet. Some tools are used but those are an addition to help with the gameplans.

An Introduction

Welcome to Utopia, a world where reality and dreams come together, a world where the lowliest of peasants can become the world's greatest heroes. A world unlike any other that you may have experienced now stands before you. Any peasant can become Lord of their own province, but only the greatest can survive. Being a leader in the world of Utopia will challenge your every skill and demand your careful attention. Without diplomacy and tact, you will never rise to the respect the people demand of you. You must decide when to be ruthless and when to be compassionate. Will you run an empire of might or magic? Perhaps one of cunning and betrayal? Alas, it is almost impossible to do them all. Every decision, every challenge will be yours and yours alone. Are you ready to be a Lord or Lady here in Utopia? If so, continue onwards...


If you feel like playing a web-base game, why not try utopia? ;)

1 comment:

Xero said...

Ooo. Utopia! :D

It's been a while since I last played it. I wonder how much has changed since then.

This is Hilmi btw saying Hi! :)

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl