What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Majlis Ramah Mesra Sambutan Hari Raya Aidilfitri Kementerian Perindustrian Dan Sumber-Sumber Utama Tahun 1429H/2008M

Last Thursday... An event began... in celebrating the festive Raya Aidilfitri with the Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources (MIPR). Most staffs were invited to attend. I, myself, is also included. The event took place in the Rizqun Hotel at The Mall Gadong.

Me in my Melayu clothings during the event.

I don't wanna explain the whole details. To make things short on what I did~

  • Attend the event
  • Took some pictures
  • Be seated as the event was about to start
  • Took a few more pictures
  • Doa and speeches by Directors and others
  • More picture taking
  • Food are now served
  • Played around with the shutter
  • Had a few desserts
  • Battery was low, but kept on taking pictures
  • The event ended nicely
  • Last minute picture taking
  • Go home
An eventful night, the food was great, my picture-taking was great, I had a few laugh and I manage to browse through the Mall that night too. Here's some of the pictures I took with my N82~




And for fun after adjusted wwith photoshop~

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl