What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Miku Clock + Vocaloid2


Miku Hatsume and another Vocaloid2 character cosplayer

As some of you already notice, I added a cute Miku clock on the left sidebar.
She tells time in Japanese when you click on her and she sings too if you click onto the music note.
I happened t stumble upon it while browsing some of my favourite sites.

If any of you who don't know who Miku is~ let me tell you about her then.

Miku, as in Miku Hatsume or Hatsume Miku, is a virtual singer. A part in the music and another part as an anime character.
She's a virtual singer for the a certain software called Vocaloid2.

Vocaloid2 is a musics + lyrics software where you can adjust vocals voices of Miku to make her sing any lyrics you made for her.

I don't know how this software works yet as I just started trying to use it.

The downside about Vocaloid2 is that it's in Japanese so it'll be kinda hard. LoL
There's also Vocaloid1 which is in English but Vocaloid2 has Miku. Hehehe.

I'll tell more if I've adjusted on it. ^^
If you're more curious how it works, just google it.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl