What you'll find here

My photo
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara, Brunei
Living my ways of what's best in a matter of fantasy and reality. Hoping to be free from all troubles and live the fullest without regrets. Keeping pace of every move I did. A mistake to not repeat, a luck to earn and receive; ways through life whether it's grave or not. Searching through answers to unattended questions, receiving ideas and comments to help improve and earn wisdom to pass to others. Anything else is just a matter of time. whether I have it or not depends the mood. Being lazy is one matter. Being tired is another. But at most, I like to take my time.

Anime Review #4 - Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

I'm gonna be brief with you people. I can't seem to get enough of anime, manga and games. So here's what I'm gonna do~ I'm gonna be posting more Anime reviews of my collections I have. So if anyone's interested in watching any anime I've reviewed, feel free to borrow some from me. ^^ (Only after I watched them of course). So here's my fourth review~ you can find the first two from my previous post or click here~
Romance, School Life, Drama
Clannad
Romance, School Life, Comedy
Today In Class 5-2
Comedy, School Life, Mischief

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien


Obtained from Animedb.net ~

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a drama driven romance based upon its PC game by Age. Its story centers on the love triangle between two girls and a guy that grow up together in high school. But one day, tragedy strikes, and all their lives are changed forever. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is about how these characters cope with tragedy and their decisions affecting their future.

Genres - Drama, Romance, Tragedy, Slice of Life, School Life

Bought this anime a few weeks ago and I just started watching it. LoL.
So far, watched two episodes out 14 episodes total and what happened is that the story changes to a tragedy story from a romance story. *shocked*
I'll tell you more details in few days time. ^^

EDIT - It seems I remember watching this anime before until the end. LoL. Only I don't even remember it.

No comments:

Dee's Yu-Gi-Oh Possessions


Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Magician Girl